Kelapa Hibrida is used in refineries to bleach CPO (crude palm oil) and CCO (crude coconut oil).
- Has a high-grade bleaching power
- Has a low-grade Spend oil on earth
- Stabilizes quality of the product
- Has a competitive price
Procedure for use:
2.5% of Bleaching Earth Kelapa Hibrida is required for the refining of CPO/ CCO
Bleaching earth Kelapa Hibrida comes in woven bags with plastic intermediate layer and has a weight of 25 kg.
- PH (10% suspension) min. ————————— 3-5
- Acidity, Mg KOH/g (% ) max. ———————— 0.35
- Oil Retention (max.) ——————————— 30
- Moisture content (2h, 110°c)% max—————— 15
- Bulk Density (gr./ ml) max.————————— 0.65
- CPO quality: FFA: 4.72, DOBI : 2.026, R : 11.4, Y : 50
- BE dosage: 2.5%, agitate: 1 hour, heat up: 110°C
- Decolorizing: R: 2.1 , Y : 21